Hardest Bio experimental convoluted passages available currently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpongeBobDude

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you post a links to them on Khan for example? Could be other sources. Just want to try to get an idea of really hard Bio experimental passages available. Even 1 passage would do. Just want to see the real deal.

Members don't see this ad.

Take some Kaplan or TPR practice exams, those have the hardest Bio passages I've done. Definitely harder than the actual MCAT.

Reactions: 1 users
EK FLs had very difficult ones.

Take some Kaplan or TPR practice exams, those have the hardest Bio passages I've done. Definitely harder than the actual MCAT.
Are they harder than EK? ive never tried kaplan/TPR so i cant comment, but from what i know people said they werent the style of AAMC?

Yes, in my opinion they're harder than EK. But yea, I agree that they aren't as similar to the AAMC stuff as EK.

Members don't see this ad :)
EK in-class exams are the hardest, guaranteed. And I did hundreds of passages from different sources; the EK in-class ones were much harder than the actual exam, but still of similar style.

Reactions: 1 user