Harvard dropped a new parody...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neur0goddess

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
just a lowly high school student here lol but a friend forwarded me a Milkshake parody from HMS/HSDM that just came out and I though y'all would be interested :p

[YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ouch. My ears.

Well they didn't get into HMS based on their singing skills...

Lol @ I can be your sexual history.

Reactions: 5 users
Ouch. My ears.

Well they didn't get into HMS based on their singing skills...

Lol @ I can be your sexual history.

ahhahaha agreed. they do seem to know how to have fun tho. hms seems chill :love:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It just kept getting worse as it went on. Still far better than the spleen one.

Reactions: 7 users
This one's even douchier than the others. The one true master of these was that hot blond chick from Drexel, she made the absolute best med parody videos.

Reactions: 4 users
Nothing will beat U of new mexico

But this was still funny, "ladies worship the ground I tread, they all line up to give me.....hugs" nice save bro

Is this a joke?

This one's even douchier than the others. The one true master of these was that hot blond chick from Drexel, she made the absolute best med parody videos.
Concur; she had three or four of them and they all KILLED.

This video made me seriously snort half the beer I was drinking...probably the first borderline-scandalous parody vid I've ever seen!

Members don't see this ad :)
It just kept getting worse as it went on. Still far better than the spleen one.
So true.

I was more mad at their club dancing skills though - the ones in the circle. You could tell they were all really trying. I liked the creative lub dub dub dub part. Lol.

... it's Harvard. Being in good shape is a requirement to even get an interview
But srsly how do u go about getting accepted to harvard med. u need crazy stats for harvard undergrad, u need crazy stats for med school, so for a combined harvard med acceptance would u need to have like 6 first author pubs with 40+ mcat 4 gpa lol

I thought it was entertaining as these things go =)

Ehhh didn't like this one so much. Their Gunner parody is still the best one, I think.

These people are like unicorns.

I'm not going to explain that.

Off topic but Kelis (the artist who sang the original Milkshake song) is human garbage. This is why:

That's most of the people who only marry other celebrities for money. I hate reading news where other people have to pay thousands of dollars a month for child support. Come on we all know a mother with a kid doesn't need that much money for support..

So this is what they do at HMS. I always wondered what made these prestigious schools so prestigious. I guess now I know.

I'm beginning to wonder if there are any attractive people in medical school.

But srsly how do u go about getting accepted to harvard med. u need crazy stats for harvard undergrad, u need crazy stats for med school, so for a combined harvard med acceptance would u need to have like 6 first author pubs with 40+ mcat 4 gpa lol
Not really, their stats are nothing special relative to top 10. They could fill up their class 30x over with people with their average stats. Should tell you something else is at work (excelling on a state or national level at something is a good start).

just a lowly high school student here lol but a friend forwarded me a Milkshake parody from HMS/HSDM that just came out and I though ya'll would be interested :p

[YOUTUBE]

You should look up Case Western's DocOpera, and get ready to get your mind blown.
Music is written by the students, live band (of medical students) pretty much everyone in the production is a medical student or staff at the medical school.

Here is a music video:

And here a piece from the live show:

Eh.
But they got some pretty young thangs at Harvard, though.

Ehhh didn't like this one so much. Their Gunner parody is still the best one, I think.
It's embarrassing but I know the entire gunner song by heart. I mean every word.

I actually loved the spleen video. Lol.