Harvard Grad ready to help with your admissions essays!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iPouya.Admissions.Expert

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Every year gaining admission into the grad school of your choice (medical, dental, pharm school, etc.) is getting harder so you need to go the extra step in order to make your application "pop" and stand out. Admissions committees read thousands of essays from very competitive applicants every year so it's very important that your essay shows your strength and uniqueness so that you stand out. I've helped dozens of applicants just like you get into schools that were out of their range, often times with scholarships, so take advantage of my services and invest in your future.

My Credentials:

I received my bachelor's degree from UC Berkeley. Afterward, I went on to obtain my Master's degree from Harvard University and my 2nd Master's from the University of Michigan. I am currently a 5th year PhD student at the University of Michigan where I'm also considered faculty since I had to teach as part of the PhD program. Visit my departmental profile that confirms my credentials.

My Work Experience:

I got involved in admissions consulting after securing admission for myself at America's top universities. My friends took note of my success and asked for my help with their personal statements. I then began helping my own students when I was teaching at Michigan. I was subsequently recruited by an admissions consulting firm where I received formal training. The only reason why I am now doing this on my own is because when I was with the firm, they overcharged clients like you and only gave me a fraction of the rate when I was doing all the work. Now that I am on my own, I can charge clients less but don't have to split the rate with a company that isn't doing any of the work. It's win-win for both me and the clients.

I have an excellent success rate. One of my international dental clients, for example, was repeatedly rejected but after working with me, she got into both UCLA and USC's international dental program. Another failed to get into optometry school two years in a row but after working with me she obtained admission into her top choice at Pomona. Hiring me was indeed a worthy investment for both of these over-achievers. I can send you examples of before and after essays so you can see for yourself what a difference my service makes.

Contact info:

Invest in your future and get in touch with me... your satisfaction is guaranteed (payment is not due until after you are satisfied!). Email me at [email protected] or contact me at 949-873-4489.

I look forward to being a part of your success,

Pouya (Paul)

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 1.Harvard.JPG
    1.Harvard.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: