About the ads

1. Free Financial Webinar with White Coat Investor! Monday evening at 7:00 PM EDT, hear about the Top 5 Financial Considerations for Starting Residents from White Coat Investor's Dr. James Dahle. Register here. Hope to see you there!

Has anybody heard from Chicago State University?

Discussion in 'Occupational Therapy [ O.T.D ]' started by OT applicant, May 12, 2012.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. OT applicant

OT applicant

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Got a Skype interview a couple weeks ago. Still haven't heard a yes or no from them. Anybody?
  2. Bwilli

Bwilli

Rehab Sci Student [OTD]
    Yea I had a skype interview with them about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago and I haven't heard back from them
    either. They said I would hear back during the first or second week of May.
  3. FutureOTjunkie

FutureOTjunkie

Rehab Sci Student [OTD]
    You should call them...myself and a couple others called and they were rejected and I was waitlisted...along with one other person.
  4. epiphysis

epiphysis

Rehab Sci Student [OTD]
    I didn't do the Skype interview, but I did interview. I was accepted conditionally, (have to take a research writing class this summer, so no vacation for me... sigh) it's worth it. A good school. Friendly people here. Good luck to you.
  5. cldurkin

cldurkin

Pre-Rehab Sci [AuD/DPT/OTD]
    when each of you apply?