has anyone been accepted to mount sinai recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

this is not fun

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

i interviewed in early december and have not heard back anything (though they said they would let us know by the end of january, right?), so i was wondering if that means i just didnt get in? did anyone else you interviewed around then get in? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

interviewed mid december and told the same thing...havent heard anything

i interviewed in early december and was placed on the Alternate List later that month. maybe your interviewers weren't all available at the Adcom meetings. but i have yet to hear of anyone getting accepted since that batch of november acceptances (could be wrong, though).

good luck. no news is good news?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received acceptance via e-mail this afternoon, interviewed on 12/15. I'm glad they do e-mails first as opposed to snail mail - always afraid that something's going to get lost in the process.

Anyway, they're incoming, so heads up! And good luck. :)

Hey guys, I interviewed on 1/5 and got the acceptance email today! I was very surprised about the quickness of the turnaround! Anyway, good luck to those who are still waiting!

looks like bad news for the rest of us...congrats to those who got in

i interviewed 12/8 and got my email today! is everyone who got in planning to go there?

Sinai rules. congrats everybody:thumbup: :thumbup: