Has anyone heard anything from Rosalind Franklin Prematriculation Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heymisslady

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has heard anything from RF prematriculation program in regards to acceptances for the 2007 class? Any info will be greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

for some reason i dont think it still exists. Not too sure tho!

They changed the name to Prematriculation program HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
Has anyone applied to this program this cycle?

i know someone who applied this cycle and she said that decisions will be made in like may.....

i know someone who applied this cycle and she said that decisions will be made in like may.....

When did she complete because I know that some people will find out much sooner then that.

She has been completed since January.

I know I was the first to complete the application and that some apps will know their status by the beginning of next month and others will be have to wait until May. I believe it depends on MCAT, GPA, and other considerations when you find out. Have her PM me so I can provide some more insight.

How long did it take to get an official app after you sent in your transcripts and letter of need?

Sent from my HTC PH39100

How long did it take to get an official app after you sent in your transcripts and letter of need?

Sent from my HTC PH39100

I got my app in November.

I was accepted, anybody else get an e-mail?