General Admissions & OTCAS Has anyone heard back from Barry MOT admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ct1227

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Has anyone heard back from Barry MOT admissions?

Members don't see this ad.

I got a call from them about 2.5 weeks ago inviting me for an interview. But the interview isn't until the end of March. I'm sure it partly depends when you completed your application, which I believe was near the end of January for me.

Did either of you get accepted to Barry? I just found out today that I was accepted and am pretty excited but wanted to talk to others about it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did either of you get accepted to Barry? I just found out today that I was accepted and am pretty excited but wanted to talk to others about it!
I decided on another school, so I cancelled my interview. Congratulations and good luck in the future!

Has anyone heard back from Barry's MOT program for Fall 2017?

I got accepted last week! But I'm not totally sure about the program because of the fact that its not full time M-F. I think that makes it more difficult.

Yes I was accepted, and I am 90% sure I am attending, any one else?

Members don't see this ad :)
No I interviews via Adobe Connect since I live in Southern California.

Congratulations!! :)
I recently had my interview with barry and i feel it went very well. When you interviewed, how long did it take for them to get back to you? Also, do you know how many people are admitted so far?

Congratulations!! :)
I recently had my interview with barry and i feel it went very well. When you interviewed, how long did it take for them to get back to you? Also, do you know how many people are admitted so far?
Hey are u out of state and did you fly in and did face to face interview or by computer?

Do u have all your prequisite or u have to take em over the summer?

I am no longer attending Barry. But I would have had to take kinesiology over the summer. Best of luck to every one!