Has anyone heard from Columbia or NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats on getting in! Do you know how many people Columbia has admitted? Does anyone know if Columbia has rejected anyone yet? I am getting so nervous! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just called the department at Columbia and talked to an admission counselor.

She said that everyone will hear back from their OT admissions department via email by March 15th.

I just called the department at Columbia and talked to an admission counselor.

She said that everyone will hear back from their OT admissions department via email by March 15th.
good to know! I wish we got some type of full confirmation that all of our materials have been received! ugh. hopefully we will know sooner than later!

Members don't see this ad :)
She said that if you received an email regarding the pre-req checklist they have received all of your documentation.

If you didn't receive the email, then you should either email or call them to confirm
212-305-5267
[email protected]

I guess im good! i received that email but my checklist wasn't complete at the time but then I sent in my transcript but never heard anything back but I am assuming thats normal! Did the admission counselor say anything about when to expect the email or just that we will hear before the 15th? Good luck!

She just said that it will be anytime from now till the 15th
It's just a waiting game now... Every time I get an email my heart drops, these are going to be a rough 2 weeks until we find out.
Good luck to you too!

She said that if you received an email regarding the pre-req checklist they have received all of your documentation.

If you didn't receive the email, then you should either email or call them to confirm
212-305-5267
[email protected]

yeah I received an email on Jan 10th..

"Hello,

We received your application to our program. "

first part of the email

That's all I got too. I never got a pre-requisite checklist either so hopefully they have everything!

That's all I got too. I never got a pre-requisite checklist either so hopefully they have everything!
The pre-requisite checklist was on their website that you had to fill out and upload to add to your application. Though I'm sure they'll just look at your transcripts for that.

If you get accepted, the letter will say that your admittance is contingent upon: (classes). If it doesn't say anything, you don't have to take any extra classes.