General Admissions & OTCAS Has anyone heard from sacred heart?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennnn1212

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

No, I interviewed January 12th and have not heard back yet. I have heard though that they have more applicants than past years and have had to miss some school due to weather so it is taking longer than normal to get through the applications.

Darn I'm getting so eager. I cant believe it's been over a month for you, I'll be waiting forever
No, I interviewed January 12th and have not heard back yet. I have heard though that they have more applicants than past years and have had to miss some school due to weather so it is taking longer than normal to get through the applications.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on 1/13 and had emailed them a few times about decisions. Last week they said it was taking longer cause of snow and a lot of qualified applicants. I emailed Eva yesterday and she let me know that I (unfortunately) didn't get in. I'd try emailing her and she might update you that way

I interviewed on 1/13 and had emailed them a few times about decisions. Last week they said it was taking longer cause of snow and a lot of qualified applicants. I emailed Eva yesterday and she let me know that I (unfortunately) didn't get in. I'd try emailing her and she might update you that way
I'm very sorry. I emailed her on Monday is it too soon to email again?

I just e-mailed Eva and she said due to the high number of qualified applicants, they had not made a decision on me yet.

I found out that I got in from my interview on 2.16.15! Has anyone else heard and know they are going to attend?

Yes i have put down my deposit. I had other schools I was still waiting to hear from but i did not want to risk not finding out in time or not getting in anywhere else. I really loved the program and the professors there! I am very excited.

I hope I get in :( I was told I should soon. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking
Yes i have put down my deposit. I had other schools I was still waiting to hear from but i did not want to risk not finding out in time or not getting in anywhere else. I really loved the program and the professors there! I am very excited.

Overall GPA now: 3.6
All of my pre-reqs were A's except A&P2 that was a B
I am currently a college senior, psych major
A lot of leadership experience, Resident Assistant , VP of club administration, Research Assistant for department head of psychology, Psi Chi honor society, Dean's List
I had about 60 observation hours
I also had all my pre-reqs completed when I applied except for Abnormal Psych, I was in progress at the time of the app submission.
If you want to know more just ask specifically.

Oh okay got it. I think that's all..idk I don't want to get my hopes up but I have good stats as well so I'm praying I get in! Congratulations to you!
Overall GPA now: 3.6
All of my pre-reqs were A's except A&P2 that was a B
I am currently a college senior, psych major
A lot of leadership experience, Resident Assistant , VP of club administration, Research Assistant for department head of psychology, Psi Chi honor society, Dean's List
I had about 60 observation hours
I also had all my pre-reqs completed when I applied except for Abnormal Psych, I was in progress at the time of the app submission.
If you want to know more just ask specifically.
it

I really really fell in love with the program and professors at the interview, and lucky for me heard two days later that I was accepted. I really enjoyed the pbl experience during the interviews. I really like the way the courses are sequenced in the program as well, with each trimester having classes that are mostly around one area of OT, i.e. a trimester of Mental Health related classes, trimester of Adults & Geri related classes.