Has anyone heard from these schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josh123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Clarkson University
Misericordia University
New York Institute of Technology
Nazareth College of Rochester

my application mailing date was 12/15 for all schools except Nazareth College of Rochester which was sent out 12/21. None of the schools contacted me regarding them receiving my application. Should i contact these schools?

Members don't see this ad.

i was rejected from nyit. no word from misericordia- but they do not have rolling admissions so they will make decisions after deadline is reached which isnt until march, i believe.

I've contacted Clarkson on numerous occasions. Back around Thanksgiving the women told me that I would be hearing back within two weeks. Two weeks passed, I called back and she told me she didnt know and to contact the head of the admissions committee. He told me, "your still in the pile," and nothing else. I called again last week and they gave me the run around again. I submitted my app on Sept. 6, so I'm not sure why I havent heard anything yet. They didnt even send me a confirmation about receiving my app. If they want to deny me, deny me. Dont make me or the other applications wait just to hear we're going to get denied. I wont be attending Clarkson now anyways since I've been admitted into my #1, but it would be nice to know whats going on.