Has anyone order 2009 sample test from ADA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mashimlro

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I ordered it and took it. I found it to be so much harder than anything else i have studied. i am taking my test in five days and might change the date just because this practice test was so hard. does anyone else have any thoughts on it?

Coll620 I have ordered with expedited services, they took my money order, but have never received it for month. I called them 7 times, but nobody has no records. I totally wasted my money. It will be nice if you can scan it and send me over my e mail. [email protected] I am willing to pay again if you ask me to do so. Thank you

hi kpark102,
i know this will sounds crazy but i actually dont have a scanner in my house as i am home for christmas break and not at school. i am so sorry. but i do remember that it took awhile to come in. perhaps you could call them?

Hi coll620,

Can you verify that your mail ordered version is indeed different from the downloaded sample test? Many thanks!

hi everyone,
yes the test that you have to pay for is indeed different from the sample one.... and also much harder

Hi:

Im planning to buy the 2009 test. Do you have the previous years' test? They are only selling 2009 now. Thank you.

The 2009 test consists of questions that have retired over many years, and does not necessarily represent DAT questions administered in 2009.

I have it too. I just took it and the quantitative section was VERY hard! lots of geometry questions, all of which i missed. is it representative of the dat??? becuase kaplan doesn't even cover ellipses and such.