Has anyone prepare their MCAT with Dr. Stuart Donnelly in NYC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gutsy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Has anyone prepare for the MCAT with Doctor MCAT (http://www.doctormcat.com/) with Dr. Stuart Donnelly in Manhattan?

If so, what was your experience like? Did you feel that your score has improved significantly?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
He charges $350 per hour and my MCAT score barely increased and my score is very borderline. DO NOT take classes with them - they are overpriced and don’t help that much and I lost thousands of dollars. I hardly felt lessons being personalized and worst yet he was trading stocks on his computer during lessons.

Reactions: 1 user
It's so true! He kept looking at his phone and was texting his next student while we were in our sessions together! Such a scam. And yes he did charge $350 a session. You are better off studying on your own!

It's so true! He kept looking at his phone and was texting his next student while we were in our sessions together! Such a scam. And yes he did charge $350 a session. You are better off studying on your own!
Did your MCAT score improve? Mine only improved by a few points and not enough for me to feel super safe applying

Did your MCAT score improve? Mine only improved by a few points and not enough for me to feel super safe applying
I only did 2 sessions with him and decided to study on my own so can't tell... But I got into med schools so I guess it worked out in the end!