Has anyone taken a course through Unite for Sight's Global Health University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MsRichards86

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone taken courses through Unite for Sight's Global Health University? They have online certificate programs available that cover a variety of community health issues and subjects- I'm specifically looking at the Certificate in Community Eye Health.

In looks really interesting and Unite for Sight is a legit organization, but just wondering if anyone can share any positive/negative feedback. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I haven't taken any courses through Unite for Sight's Global Health University, so I can't speak to that specifically, but as a whole the organization is really amazing! I attended their Social Entrepreneurship Institute in December and volunteered with them in Ghana this January and had an incredible experience. They really have their act together and are totally dedicated to eye care. If their courses are anything like their institute and volunteer program, I would say go for it! Hope that helps a little :)

Hello!

I haven't taken any courses through Unite for Sight's Global Health University, so I can't speak to that specifically, but as a whole the organization is really amazing! I attended their Social Entrepreneurship Institute in December and volunteered with them in Ghana this January and had an incredible experience. They really have their act together and are totally dedicated to eye care. If their courses are anything like their institute and volunteer program, I would say go for it! Hope that helps a little :)

Thanks Breezy! I'm also planning to volunteer with them as well, so thanks for your feedback. :)