Healthcare Administration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misia12003

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've done a bunch of research on this but still am not sure about what I should really do.

I am a senior at UIC and am getting my B.A. in Biological Sciences. My major was Biology. I want to get into Healthcare Administration and eventually would like to get my Masters, but I don't really know where to go from here.

I've worked in Animal Hospitals for the last three years doing a variety of things from handling animals to handling clients and reception work.

I graduate in the Spring and I don't know what to do. Should I work for a year to gain experience? Will any jobs involving healthcare administration take me without a degree in that field? If no, should I get a certificate or something similar? Or, should I go straight for the masters program ( I am afraid they won't accept me since I have no experience).

HELP!! I know where I want to end up, I just don't really know how to get there. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.