hello....any help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inzal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, iam a foreign medical graduate and did my MD few years back ,i was preparing for usmle but now decided to go for dental college ...... but i have no clue what to do to get admisiion in a dental school... i need adress of a website where i can find general info about getting into a dental school ...tests,books,exam formet,colleges....is there an internship for dentist after 4 years of colege etc
pls any help will be appriciated
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Contact schools directly as your application process will be completely unorthodox.. I know of a student at one of the top dental schools who was a Surgeon overseas and was admitted this year , i believe w/o DAT and is just auditing anatomy in her first year..

I would definately say take a look at kaplan's website www.kaplan.com, it gives u a lot of the stuff u need to know about dental schools and generally the requirements and other important info, but def after u figure out your list of schools that u wanna apply to go to their individual websites to look at info unique to thier admissions process, GOOD LUCK