HELP!! Could it work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paris6

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
never mind not needed

Members don't see this ad.

I agree..need more info...GPA and GRE scores specifically. If its below 3.0 it will probably not be possible to go directly into a psy.d. If the GRE is strong and he is not below a 2.8 or so, he could probably get into a masters program in psych (use it as a stepping stone to a doctoral program) to boost his GPA.

Generally speaking though, limiting your geographic region decrease chances for admission in such a competitive field.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a low cumulative GPA because I was had a biology background. My GPA in my psych major is 3.7 and GRE scores 1320, will I get in to any PH.D programs for clinical psych or is just better to apply for masters first.

I have a low cumulative GPA because I was had a biology background. My GPA in my psych major is 3.7 and GRE scores 1320, will I get in to any PH.D programs for clinical psych or is just better to apply for masters first.

How low? How about your others stats....research experience, publications/presentations, etc?