Help finding observership

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

feb14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI,

I am looking for an observership or externship in New York/New Jersey area.. can anyone please help me in that?

I am ECFMG certified and currently in the USA, no visa needed

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

HI,

I am looking for an observership or externship in New York/New Jersey area.. can anyone please help me in that?

I am ECFMG certified and currently in the USA, no visa needed

Thank you

hi did you get any observership opportunities??? I'm lookin for one too..

Hi Lydia,
Unfortunately I did not, all the ones I found were through those agencies which are really costly.. I did a free externship in Michigan. Good luck

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, there are so many observerships that can help you get that American spot but it takes hard work and determination to make it work. PM me if you have questions about getting an observership.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Lydia,
Unfortunately I did not, all the ones I found were through those agencies which are really costly.. I did a free externship in Michigan. Good luck
Hello, Could you tell me how you got an observership for free in Michigan? Please solve my problem

Hey, I am IMG (YOG =2019) from India and looking for US clinical experience. Could you tell me how you got an externship for free in Michigan? where? TIA

Hi sorry for the late reply. It was at the Heart and Vascular Institute they have locations in Detroit and Dearborn , It was through a friend who arranged it for me but you can call them/ visit to check.. best of luck

look into UC San Diego Health Sciences International. They have an amazing observership program in all specialties.