Help for Canadian ndeb (for those that studied in the USA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Motormouth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Im a Canadian that studied in the USA, finished my American Part I and II nbde. I am now studying for the Canadian ndeb and would love some insight into the exam.

protocols, hints, suggestions, differences btw canadian vs american practice, canadian demographic/epi questions, and legal stuff.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Question

here in the USA it is appropriate for a dentist to prescribe vicodin (hydrocodone and acetamnophen) but is this accepted in Canada/NDEB?

I can't recall when/where I heard it but is was something to the effect that it is not acceptable for a dentist to rx vicodin but rather percocet (oxycodone)? is this true?

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat as you. Taking it this May in TO. Really haven't gotten much guidance as to how to prepare for the OSCE portion. Any help would be appreciated

I have all the important information and links from all the different courses to prepare for both the OSCE and WRITTEN exams with all the experience from the applicants who passed last years exams.
If any body needs it, u can contact me at [email protected]

user_offline.gif
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 07:04 PM

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking the NDEB in November 2015. Does anyone have any study materials or answer keys they wouldn't mind selling or passing on?

Thanks