help for friend applying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desdes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who wants to apply to podiatry school and has to take ochem has anyone else had interviews with remaining classes still in progress?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep. happens all the time. Call the schools to see what their specific rules about pre-reqs are.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep. happens all the time. Call the schools to see what their specific rules about pre-reqs are.
Thank you! I appreciate the response and will let him know to call since in the application he was confused on how to input classes in progress

Members don't see this ad :)
You know... you should really do your due diligence in researching on your own before asking questions like these. These questions are easily answered if you just look at the sticky thread, which is at the top of the pre-podiatry page.

You know... you should really do your due diligence in researching on your own before asking questions like these. These questions are easily answered if you just look at the sticky thread, which is at the top of the pre-podiatry page.
I agree I should have looked at that thread I just noticed it I was not sure about the application and will have my friend look at the thread

Reactions: 1 user