Help for Studying 10 hrs/day

CrackKonkour!

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there everybody,
Thanks a lot to your forums, I appreciate the administrator(s) of this website!
My problem is here in my country; Iran, There's a big entrance exam which is named in Persian "Konkour", which it's originally came from France old education system: Concours (I think so...), but anyways, all of the students of the whole country should pass this exam to enter a decent university, specially Medical Universities which has a huge competition. It'll be a whole forum to expand the specifications of this exam!
Well here's a link to the translated version of a Wikipedia's article,I know the translator ruins the whole meanings!
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%DA%A9%D9%86%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%B1&act=url
But I'm here to explain you more about "Konkour" if you had'nt understood exactly...
We have to study and answer these materials all in one exam:
Biology,
Math,
Physics,
Chemistry,
Persian literature,
Arabic,
English,
and Theology.
I've found that it's a goal to study effectively 10 hours a day. but since I have attended this exam once ago (in July, note that this exam is held once a year; at the end of July each year.) I have to stay almost the whole day sitting behind my desk studying and it becomes more annoying when you are isolated in a room!

Nowadays I can study about 6-7 hours a day but after it I feel that I'm quite tired that the next day I can't study well! The interesting point of this story is that when I was attending for this exam the first time I could easily study 10 hours a day without this much trouble...I'm interested to read your great advises about this.
If you hadn't understand my weak English please tell me that I can fix it.
BTW: Sorry for my English, I'm also interested to be notified about my errors in this text above if you do me this favor!

Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

You shouldn't have to study that long....particularly all at once. Your mind can only take so much information. Study for a few hours, then take a break of at least 30minutes and do something completely unrelated to studying...then get back at it for a few hours

you will do much better taking breaks

Reactions: 1 user
You shouldn't have to study that long....particularly all at once. Your mind can only take so much information. Study for a few hours, then take a break of at least 30minutes and do something completely unrelated to studying...then get back at it for a few hours

you will do much better taking breaks

I second this. Studying all the once will create restlessness, and in the end you wont retains as much as you typically would.

Members don't see this ad :)
I second this. Studying all the once will create restlessness, and in the end you wont retains as much as you typically would.

Does the title say studying 10 hours a fking day? If you are studying 10 hours a day, you are doing something wrong. And I won't tell you what that is because you should be studying right now

Reactions: 1 user
There is no reason you should even need to study for 6 hours, forget 10 hours a day.