HELP--How to transport jar of teeth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cuttie12390

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm moving across the country by airplane in TWO days and am desperately hoping to get some suggestions on how to transport my jar of teeth. I can't find a leak proof jar... I don't want any bleach to leak out. The jar has about 30+ teeth and I need it for dental school.

How did you transport your jar of teeth?? (need recommendations for container, method, etc)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I'm moving across the country by airplane in TWO days and am desperately hoping to get some suggestions on how to transport my jar of teeth. I can't find a leak proof jar... I don't want any bleach to leak out. The jar has about 30+ teeth and I need it for dental school.

How did you transport your jar of teeth?? (need recommendations for container, method, etc)
You might have to take them out of the bleach for transport because of TSA guidelines on liquid containers and such.

I wrapped mine in bleach soaked paper towels and put them in two zip lock bags inside a plastic box and my mom shipped them to me via USPS.

Btw, congrats on coming to UPenn! Very smart of you to collect teeth ahead of time, you won't need them until second year btw.

Reactions: 1 user