Help! I'm expelled from med school!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwingingNutsack

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yo dawgs. I'm repeating classes. I got this letter today and it said that I was expelled from school because i got a D on a midterm but that makes no sense because my classes don't end for months and we still have 50% of the classes left so I could totally pass them all. you guys please help meee. what should i do. appeal? i gonna go talk to the dean on monday. no im not a trolls.

HELP!!!

Members don't see this ad.

SwingingNutsack said:
Yo dawgs. I'm repeating classes. I got this letter today and it said that I was expelled from school because i got a D on a midterm but that makes no sense because my classes don't end for months and we still have 50% of the classes left so I could totally pass them all. you guys please help meee. what should i do. appeal? i gonna go talk to the dean on monday. no im not a trolls.

HELP!!!

I'd offer some advice but I'm still getting over your screen name :laugh:

SwingingNutsack said:

HELP!!!
So you just joined a few minutes ago to post this or did you just change your name?

What school do you go to; do you know their policies? i extremely doubt a med school would expel you for one D on your midterms. This doesn't sound right. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
SwingingNutsack said:

HELP!!!

Yo dawg, iiii think u should swing yo nutsack in da deanz face on tuesday and den swingz them in da counselurz face on wednsday. tell us how it went down on thursday. you can totally do dis.

You guys should date piccolo playa. She is hot :D

Ok seriously. Should I write a letter appealing? This is ridiculous, I now I"m on probation for decelerating, but I shouldn't be kicked out just for one stupid D on a midterm!

Lesion Of Doom said:
Yo dawg, iiii think u should swing yo nutsack in da deanz face on tuesday and den swingz them in da counselurz face on wednsday. tell us how it went down on thursday. you can totally do dis.

:laugh: :laugh:

Guys please help me. WE still have 50% of the semester left. They can't kick me out. I'm not making this up. Please help. Any advice? Should I write a letter of appeal?

wow that ban was quick.

SwingingNutsack said:
Ok seriously. Should I write a letter appealing? This is ridiculous, I now I"m on probation for decelerating, but I shouldn't be kicked out just for one stupid D on a midterm!

If you are asking people on SDN what to do you are in trouble.

Something tells me there is a bit more to the storysherlock holmes smily here)

Status
Not open for further replies.