Help!! I'm in a MCAT conundrum!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bammy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have recently rescheduled my MCAT to January 10th but I have already done all the Verbal passages in TPReview Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook and I'm half way through the Exam Krackers 101 Verbal book.

Where can I find more really good verbal passages to practice with for the next 4 months? My verbal score still sucks by the way. I need major practice! HELP

Members don't see this ad.

There's also the AAMC self assessment package along with couple of Verbal Reasoning passages in the Official MCAT guide by the AAMC.
Testing Solutions has a number of VR exams that you can buy.

Hope these resources help..

I think Kaplan Qbank has lot of practice, TBR verbal, if you have TPRH workbook you can register it online to get more CBT-like passages, and Gold Standard has tons of verbal tests.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think Kaplan Qbank has lot of practice, TBR verbal, if you have TPRH workbook you can register it online to get more CBT-like passages, and Gold Standard has tons of verbal tests.

Thanks for the info!! I didn't register my TPRH verbal workbook but I will do that right now.