About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help in choosing my medical college but i have unique requirements

Discussion in 'India and South Asia' started by King Fun, Sep 12, 2011.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. King Fun

King Fun

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I finished my SC in cambridge university at Mauritius and secured the best possible results that was six units and A grade in all my subjects except additional mathematics.Due to my high grades one school agreed to admit me directly to +12, i was unable to cope with the mugging up(Byheartening) system and ended up scoring a very low 76.7% which certainly is not enough to secure a medical addmission in a gvmt medial college.

Then i paid donation/capitation and joined srm university:

I knew i could do the studies by myself regardless of faculty and both my parents were doctors,i mainly joined there because i thought i would have fun but alas to my surprise my batchmates ended up being **** that is different than me and the possibility of having fun was very limited,hence i did not want to be stuck in a such a place for 5.5 yrs and paying around 100,000 dollors for it hence i got a full refund and came out.

Whilst in mauritius i was brainwashed by my parents,i never had girlfriends,never got drunk or tried anything fun.

Hence i am almost aching to enjoy myself.

I am currently preparing for national medical entrance examinations in may.

But my problem mainly is which college would be really fun and i can become a good doctor as well?Where we can drink,party,have fun and interact freely with the opposite sex.

What happened at srm was that lots of people with 60% being totally brainwashed by their parents :laugh: :laugh:from villages had been filling the seats and i felt that i didnt fit in with them and it was too boring...iquit mainly because of the batch the infrastructure was good and as i said faculty will not be a problem.

Please help me guyss please i prefer spoiling my youth than wasting it....

I really feel i missed out on everything in mauritius.

What will be the best place for me in India:

if its via donation i will see if i can pay the required amount and the following fees.

Or if one has to get through merit,i will do the neccessary things and get through.

:(:(:(

help pleeaseeee
  2. pkdenigma

pkdenigma

Medical Student
    i guess its really difficult to find a place in india where you can have parties n spoil ur life...but still...u can consider AIIMS in newdelhi..or any medical college in bangalore or mangalore,goa,mumbai......all other places, all u can do is waste away your youth on books !!