help in step 1 prep with what to do next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nature#

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i studied for 6 months and did uworld afterwards and took my first nbme which was form 7..i know now that was a bad idea.. should have started with something easier :( .. got a 320 meaning a predicted 179 step 1 score.. i wrote down my weak areas can someone guide me on how to make a schedule and what nbmes to take next in order please.. i want to to my step 1 in mid april.. thankyou for anyone who helps..really feeling lost at this stage

Members don't see this ad.

you might need to provide more information if you are asking for help with a schedule.
What did you do for those 6 months? Which resources did you use? Did you finish UWorld? What are your weak areas?

Members don't see this ad :)
you might need to provide more information if you are asking for help with a schedule.
What did you do for those 6 months? Which resources did you use? Did you finish UWorld? What are your weak areas?
r u a (img??)i used kaplan series plus watched the cd's and then did first aid 2 times and then did uworld once..took this nbme.. and i have this score... it says i'm weak in behavioral sciences, general health, resp. and biochem..thanks in advance for replying!!

ok.. i will but everything from uworld is in my first aid now..so should i just read first aid again and take another nbme??

active learning (questions) >> passive learning (straight reading), for most people.

Take your time with the questions. Savor them. Understand them. Know why the right answers are right and why the wrong answers are wrong. Go back and read the questions again to understand which parts are written to imply or rule out things etc. Mark the questions you get wrong or guess on and do those questions again.

Reactions: 1 user
ok.. i will but everything from uworld is in my first aid now..so should i just read first aid again and take another nbme??

Everything from uworld is in your firstaid? o_O. Have you done the qbank or not?