Help! lump/bump on groin region

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liyakath

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a 23 year old south asian male, with no known health complications. I have had safe sex a couple of times. I am a smoker and smoke about 10 a day for past 5 years. I dunno if it is relevant but 4 months ago I had Chicken pox for the first time. It was not a severe outbreak and under doctors advice, treated it with Acyclovir. Few weeks after my pox subsided i noticed a small bump/lump on my groin region just above my shaft. It grew in a couple of days to about 5-6 mm size, stayed like that for a few weeks and shrunk to about 2-3 mm in size. it looks the color of my skin and feels firm to touch. There is no pain when i apply pressure on it, and it moves with the skin when i stretch the skin so it should be on the skin and not underneath it. Over two months now it has remained at 2-3 mm size with no improvements. When i try to massage it away it gets a little reddish for a day or 2 and then gets back to being my skin color. Any advice on what it could be. Could it be cancer or STD? does either show symptoms like this.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.