Help me find a 0% APR credit card!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blackbird03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a credit card that currently offers 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers as well as no annual fee? (except discover)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if you have to have an account there (I don't think so), but Bank One has one. I transferred my balance about a month ago.

Good luck on finding such a thing. I don't know of anything that gives you 0% on purchases and transfers. They have to make their money somewhere.

Although some do have 90 day same as cash, but that is only if you are buying something at a store.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good one! :laugh:

The next best thing to the elusive "zero fee, zero APR" credit card would be getting a card with no fees, and paying the balance every month. Credit cards are betting you won't pay the balance, which is why the interest only kicks in after the next billing period. So, if you are a good little camper and always pay your complete balance, you essentially have a zero interest card. Other than that, look for one of those "zero interest for (X amount) days" cards. Just be sure to check how much you'll be paying after that initial period.

Thanx Lisa, Bank One actually does have one! I'll be spared for a couple of weeks ;)

I believe bankrate.com list all the rates