help!!!my academic update transcript got sent to wrong address

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

human instinct

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey...I need help! I dont know for some reason, my university sent my academic update transcript to the wrong postal code (02473) instead of sending it to AADSAS (02471) that i requested. I just noticed this now seeing that it had been almost 12 days and AADSAS hadn't received my transcript. Since i live in Canada, If i resend my transcripts, they will not reach by February 1st...What should I do??? Should I fax my transcripts directly to universities...please help.

Members don't see this ad.

I would contact both the universities and AADSAS to see what your options are, i'm sure this has happened before and they should have some solution for it.

i suggest u fax it...although my updated transcritp wont be available until early march lol...f'in YORK

Members don't see this ad :)
i sent one by mistake so i have three on file now. they don't seem to care

thanks for the replies...I wanted to know if AADSAS will accept my late transcript since they say that their deadline in February 1st.
Thanks.

Just send in a new one. According to the email AADSAS sent, you have until the 15th to get the transcripts in to them.

"If you have not already done so, arrange for AADSAS to receive your transcripts by the earliest deadline date established by your designated dental schools. Your application will not be verified and mailed until ALL transcripts have been received. All transcripts must be received by February 15th, 2009"

i suggest u fax it...although my updated transcritp wont be available until early march lol...f'in YORK

hey Hoping1007...just wondering how you have fared with admissions in US...I am from UofT with similar GPA and DAT