Help Needed Please Respond

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usdds

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got selected in the one year certificate program in the clinical research program at NYU college of dentistry. This was my second year for applications for advance placement program for DDS and I did not get any positive response from any of the university so for but my ultimate goal is to do DDS.
Please guide me should I get into it?
Is it going to help me to get into advace placement program for DDS in any university of USA?
thank you folks in advance. please reply promptly.

Members don't see this ad.

It will definitely help you to eventually get into a FTD program but be sure about your finances

please guys help me out here. I know there are many like me but we can help each others and get our goals.

I got selected in the one year certificate program in the clinical research program at NYU college of dentistry. This was my second year for applications for advance placement program for DDS and I did not get any positive response from any of the university so for but my ultimate goal is to do DDS.
Please guide me should I get into it?
Is it going to help me to get into advace placement program for DDS in any university of USA?
thank you folks in advance. please reply promptly.

hi usdds
u didnt say how much was your score and g.p.a ???