Help on PAT Angle Ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kingdomfree

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys
I really need help on angle ranking
I got 19 on PAT on the last DAT
However, whenever I used the crack DAT
I always get 5-6 wrongs on angle
that is probably what keeps me away from getting to above 20
Does anyone have any good tips?

Any help appreciated
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Note: You don't really have to reorient every angle, but the key here is following one edge of the angle with your eye instead of just looking at the angle.

Note: You don't really have to reorient every angle, but the key here is following one edge of the angle with your eye instead of just looking at the angle.

ehh, can you elaborate on that? IMO the hill technique is really difficult to use when the angles aren't lined up nicely

Members don't see this ad :)
You don't necessarily have to reorient the angles. You can actually follow hills upside down or sideways. It just takes a lot of getting used to, lol.

i need help on angles too! ive tried soo hard and its hard for me to get it! i got a 20 on one of the CDP tests...and i only got like 6 angle problems right! i thought i might have made some stupid mistake, so i retook only the angle section, and got 4 right this time! its soo frustrating...any help would be great. thanks!