HELP PLEASE!thesis topics!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

pokster

hi everyone!
Im an undergraduate student taking up BS Biology major in Cell and Molecular Biology. (University of the Philippines - Los Banos, Philippines)

Im looking for some possible research topics that i could use for my thesis. I am planning to take up medicine after graduation.

Would anyone please help me?

I really appreciate it!Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hi everyone!
Im an undergraduate student taking up BS Biology major in Cell and Molecular Biology. (University of the Philippines - Los Banos, Philippines)

Im looking for some possible research topics that i could use for my thesis. I am planning to take up medicine after graduation.

Would anyone please help me?

I really appreciate it!Thanks!

Its really more of a question of what you can do within the scope and resources of your undergraduate research thesis. If its anything like here in the US, it would be done under the mentorship of a professor, therefore if the same applies, then you may want to discuss this with them. The reason being is they have the resources available for you to get results and write a good thesis.

Although it is understandable that as an undergrad you may not know what to do research on, it is ultimately YOUR research thesis, therefore you should take steps to make it your work. With the numerous resources available on the internet, you can easily find the top 10 issues involving biological sciences, and medicine. More importantly, it is probably best to ask the professors at your school and focus on subjects that interest you.

thanks relentless!that would give me the initiative. what was your undergrad thesis about?

im interested in the field of biochemistry or genetics

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks relentless!that would give me the initiative. what was your undergrad thesis about?

im interested in the field of biochemistry or genetics

Although I did full-time research as an undergrad, I did not do a thesis since it was not worthwhile for me. I focused on publications, and lecturing skills (presentations). My research was clinical rather than basic science.

However, my current PhD thesis is in microbiology and molecular biology which is merely a continuation of what I did as an undergrad.

Hello all,
Today I am writing my doctoral thesis.

It is difficult to predict how long it takes to write but I find it really annoying and time consuming.

If you're as in your last step I would also like to hear what you think.

How long it takes to write a doctoral thesis? If you have any survival tips .. Please share with us ..

Cheers,