Help please!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilebig01

Member001
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

so my test is about a week and a half away and i just took my first topscore test two days ago... i got an 18AA which is pretty low but timing really killed me. I now know what to work on but im just soo worried that I wont be able to bring it up in time..

Do you guys think postponing to a date 4-5 days later will help me some? I want to buy DATQVAULT and run through some more destroyer for ochem and gchem for the 3rd time!!!

Please help me out bc im so confused!! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

so my test is about a week and a half away and i just took my first topscore test two days ago... i got an 18AA which is pretty low but timing really killed me. I now know what to work on but im just soo worried that I wont be able to bring it up in time..

Do you guys think postponing to a date 4-5 days later will help me some? I want to buy DATQVAULT and run through some more destroyer for ochem and gchem for the 3rd time!!!

Please help me out bc im so confused!! Thank you!!

topscore does not indicated or predict your score! only use it to see where ur weaknesses are (other than taxonomy b/c bio is just stupid) u should work on timing if its killing u, but topscore probably the worst indicator ever. use qvault

I have actually seen questions on the topscore that are more challenging than qvault. Keep taking them till you gain speed.

I dont think you should postpone your test date. I mean 4 more days isn't going to help you much at all. You will be fine my scores were like that to, just keep going over the concepts that's the most important thing you can do. Biology is all over the place but the more concepts you know the better you'll do on actual test! Trust me I was worried but I ended up with a 21 in bio! Good Luck you'll be just fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
kk thanks for the input guys...what was the best indicator for your guy's scores? Im gonna go through all of Qvault and hopefully that helps strengthen my weaknesses as well.

kk thanks for the input guys...what was the best indicator for your guy's scores? Im gonna go through all of Qvault and hopefully that helps strengthen my weaknesses as well.

pat = crack
sci = qvault (but less random memorization, the application questions are relevant though)
quant = math destroyer (same score!)
rc... it depends on the passage, work with a method that u feel comfortable and WATCH THE TIME!