Help ,Sleep medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saman49

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone one suggest me a good sleeping pill or method that I can use for couple month ? I have usmle exam in 3 month and I can't sleep at night , please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone one suggest me a good sleeping pill or method that I can use for couple month ? I have usmle exam in 3 month and I can't sleep at night , please help!

There are plenty of cognitive behavioral interventions to try for insomnia, as well as the tried and true improvement of sleep hygiene and sleep habits. Regardless, you should absolutely check with your own physician about this to be safe.

It is against the ROE here to give medical advice on the forums. Your question may seem simple, but recall that we out here in the cyber-ether have no way of knowing your unique medical history and circumstances, and...primum non nocere.

Good luck with your test!

As danielmd06 pointed out, SDN is not for medical advice. As an aside, do not post the same question in more than one place. Both are against the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you joined this site.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.