HELP: Study Schedule for Taking The MCAT a 2nd Time? SN2ed 3-Month?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ndoc111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone,

I am planning on re-taking the MCAT in 3 months from now and I am in need of a organized study schedule. Any suggestions? SN2ed3-Month Schedule? Thank you.

First MCAT Score: 20 6V - 6PS- 8BS

Non-Traditional Student: Major in Communication, Minor in Biology

First Test Study Materials Used: Princeton Review Study Materials & Online Access ( tests, etc )

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Everyone,

I am planning on re-taking the MCAT in 3 months from now and I am in need of a organized study schedule. Any suggestions? SN2ed3-Month Schedule? Thank you.

First MCAT Score: 20 6V - 6PS- 8BS

Non-Traditional Student: Major in Communication, Minor in Biology

First Test Study Materials Used: Princeton Review Study Materials & Online Access ( tests, etc )

I haven't read the retake thread but I would first try to do another content review, especially in the physical science section. I think the rule of thumb is that a score of 1-7ish reflects a need for more content study, and after that it is practice and quality test review strategies to find your weakness. Look into getting as much practice as possible. Take the VR tests in EK's 101 book, and buy FL CBTs that you haven't taken yet.