help to work as dental assistant..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nelly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys.. can anyone plz tell me the procedure to apply for job as dental assistant... i want to gain some experience before applying for programs.. and what is the visa status required.. plz highlight on this.. thanks a lot !

Members don't see this ad.

u can send ur CV to the places ur interested. Once they call u for interview u can ask them about visa status. I think u need a work permit.

thanks a lot Nazish.. ! actually im new to this forum and ve still not moved to US .. will be moving in couple of months.. so can u plz tell me .. how will i exactly know where to apply and what is the procedure of getting work permit??

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks a lot Nazish.. ! actually im new to this forum and ve still not moved to US .. will be moving in couple of months.. so can u plz tell me .. how will i exactly know where to apply and what is the procedure of getting work permit??

which visa u have for u.s.?? the procedure for work permit depends on that

get back to me, if i know abt ur type of visa, i may help..

thanks a lot dr37.. it may sound stupid.. but il be coming on tourist visa to give my exam.. my sis is based in california.. actually im completely nuts bou all these.. a beginner.. so plz give me suggestions considering me a lay man.. thanks again..