Help with Dental School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

la_fille

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm applying this upcoming cycle and need some input on which schools I should apply to. I live in NY but qualify as a Georgia resident and my stats are as follows:
GPA: 3.4 Total, 3.1 BCP
DAT: 23 AA, 21 TS, 18 PAT
1000+ shadowing hours, 100+ volunteering hours

I was planning on applying to the following schools because they seemed OOS friendly (based on the 2014 ADEA guide):
NYU, BU, Tufts, Buffalo, Temple, Pittsburgh, Maryland, USC, Univ. of New England, Case Western, UNLV, and Georgia Regents

Any thoughts on other schools to add (or remove)? Since my stats are on the lower end, I am applying early, if that makes any difference. As always, thanks for your help guys and best of luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Your DAT is great, overall GPA is alright, and BCP is low. So it's tough to say. Based on your DAT, you will probably get interviews at 4-5 of those schools in my opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't tell if that's a serious suggestion or not... lol. Well regardless, I think both are way out of my reach.