Help with finding reliable information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmdA07

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all the brilliant minds on here. I am looking for reliable educational information on anabolic steroids and pharmaceuticals used in the bodybuilding world for an academic presentation. I have looked all over pubmed, dynamed, micromedex, etc. but to no avail. I have read some books floated over the internet (encyclopedia of bodybuilding, Mick Hart's layman guide to steroids, etc.) but found the information in these available-for-all publication to be somewhat misleading and sometimes even overtly inaccurate. I am amazed that young teenage boys will nowadays even find advices to dose themselves with aromatase inhibitors, OTC insulin or OTC PMS-products containing diuretics (??!!!) in these books. Dangerously, there are even citation for "Resources" on where to get particular products and supplies. I was not educated on this particular subject in school other than an OTC section on work-out supplements with mainly creatinine, caffein, vitamin B complex etc. that we all know. So if anyone knows any good reliable scientific books or resources (used in schools in academic programs), please please let me know and share...I'd appreciate that a lot. THanks so much in advance.

Members don't see this ad.