Help with my school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dcr108

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a FL resident, and my stats are 3.8+ GPA/30+ MCAT. I have eleven schools right now that I'm applying to, but I just wanted help with extending my school list. I'm currently applying to every Florida school, George Washington U, Wake Forest, Harvard, UCSD, and UCSF. I have a strong interest in primary care and preventative health, rural healthcare, and serving the underserved.

I am just looking for suggestions for other schools I can send my application to that have focuses that align with my interests and ECs.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Since you are already a strong candidate for just about every FL school, your OOS schools should only be the ones you would rather attend even if you got into a FL school. You can easily eliminate GW and Wake unless you have a compelling reason to attend there over similar FL schools.

Reactions: 1 users
If you're applying to all the Florida schools and want to expand your list, just pick any upper tier private schools you'd like to go to. Your numbers are certainly good enough, and your ECs are solid.

Reactions: 1 user