Help with ROL please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bfass

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm having last minute difficulty ranking the following programs.
(my preference is for a clinically and academically strong program preferably in a city).
any input is appreciated.

SUNY downstate
University of Virginia
Baylor
University of Connecticut

thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed at all except suny....so I can't comment on them. I think Baylor is ok if you want to end up reading on your own...too busy. UVA is a dream program, uconn is in between. Based on your requirements I would go uconn>UVA>Baylor but probably have suny 2nd....I've heard from folks who interviewed there and said great things...plus it's close to the city

Interviewed at all except suny....so I can't comment on them. I think Baylor is ok if you want to end up reading on your own...too busy. UVA is a dream program, uconn is in between. Based on your requirements I would go uconn>UVA>Baylor but probably have suny 2nd....I've heard from folks who interviewed there and said great things...plus it's close to the city
The SUNY Downstate students I've met on the trail have said truly awful things about that place, but I didn't go there so it's just hearsay.

UVa is an amazing program but in the opposite of a big city.