help with study schedule for step I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mfrederi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that right now I would start hitting FA, and try to get that down before our study month. Then, I was going to go through systems books like the Kaplan series and try to elicit some extra stuff out of that. What do you think, is this a good idea? I hope to do really well, that is my goal, but first I want to pass. I really have no clue how to get this studying done, help if you can.

Members don't see this ad.

mfrederi said:
I was thinking that right now I would start hitting FA, and try to get that down before our study month. Then, I was going to go through systems books like the Kaplan series and try to elicit some extra stuff out of that. What do you think, is this a good idea? I hope to do really well, that is my goal, but first I want to pass. I really have no clue how to get this studying done, help if you can.

Definitely know First Aid. You haven't given a lot of details about your study schedule, but it might be a good idea to identify your weak areas and focus on those more, and make sure you have sufficient resources to study those areas. Good luck studying.

Give yourself 5 wks or so. Do questions...read up on the answers...do more questions, read up on those answers...and when you're done doing that, do more questions and read up on those answers.

I did this and scored 250.....I did as many questions as I could...During my "breaks", I studied First Aid.

:thumbup:

StudKnight said:
Give yourself 5 wks or so. Do questions...read up on the answers...do more questions, read up on those answers...and when you're done doing that, do more questions and read up on those answers.

I did this and scored 250.....I did as many questions as I could...During my "breaks", I studied First Aid.

:thumbup:
Whoh. Elaborate on this stud. What questions, Qbank? And is this all you did, qbank and FA? Help, i feel as though I may be the dumbest person taking this test.