Help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neuroscrub

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi....... I'm new to this forum.......need some help....I am in my senior year of high school. I have taken AP Environmental science, AP Psychology, and AP Biology and got 4'S in all of the ap exams. I was wondering if colleges would give ap credit for 'all' these exams if I am about to do biology major.....

thanks in advance.........:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi....... I'm new to this forum.......need some help....I am in my senior year of high school. I have taken AP Environmental science, AP Psychology, and AP Biology and got 4'S in all of the ap exams. I was wondering if colleges would give ap credit for 'all' these exams if I am about to do biology major.....

thanks in advance.........:)

It depends on where you go. Some schools are very generous on AP credit, some hardly give any credit. Your best best is to run a search on the school that you're planning on attending's website like "Advanced Placement."

Regardless, you'll have to retake biology at a university anyway if you intend to move on to medical school some day.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds like a great question for your colleges admissions office.

Regardless, you'll have to retake biology at a university anyway if you intend to move on to medical school some day.

You can actually substitute upper-level bio courses for the 1 year of intro bio that med schools require if you passed out of intro bio by AP or whatever.

Retaking is unnecessary (i.e. it's wasting AP credits). Upper-level courses are a good substitute.