help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lisochka

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need your advice please.
I got accepted to USN and need to chose between Henderson Campus and South Jordan.
I am aware about the cost of living and the fact the the program is similar.
BUT, don't you guys think that being a graduate of Las Vegas school will broaden my career horizon in the future as opposed to being a Utah graduate; even though it is the same school and the same curriculum.
What do you guys think? Utah is closer to me, but it seems that Las Vegas would look better on my resume and I will be more competitive.
What do you guys think?
thank you so much in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I need your advice please.
I got accepted to USN and need to chose between Henderson Campus and South Jordan.
I am aware about the cost of living and the fact the the program is similar.
BUT, don't you guys think that being a graduate of Las Vegas school will broaden my career horizon in the future as opposed to being a Utah graduate; even though it is the same school and the same curriculum.
What do you guys think? Utah is closer to me, but it seems that Las Vegas would look better on my resume and I will be more competitive.
What do you guys think?
thank you so much in advance

CONRATULATIONS on your acceptance!!! I know you were worried, so I'm glad it worked out for you :)

That's all I wanted to say, I don't know anything about either school :)

I don't know anything about either school, but have you checked to see what kind of rotation locations you'll have in Utah and Nevada? I'm not sure what you mean being in Las Vegas will broaden your career horizons if both have the same curriculum. I suppose it also depends on where you want to work after the program.

Anyway, good luck. Sorry I can't give you the answer you are looking for.