Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsaspplease

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I got an invite today for june 16th for colorado
Although I am happy I got the invitation, I have a few concerns:

I am pregnant and in my 8th month, I am worried if the airlines will allow me to travel or not. I would appreciate if someone who has been in a similar situation can help me out.

Also, for the one day of interview do we just have to be in scrubs for both the personal interview and hand skills exams, or, do we have to have a suit for the interview separately.

PLease any info will help me a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

I am pregnant and in my 8th month, I am worried if the airlines will allow me to travel or not. I would appreciate if someone who has been in a similar situation can help me out.

Also, for the one day of interview do we just have to be in scrubs for both the personal interview and hand skills exams, or, do we have to have a suit for the interview separately.

congrats...!
dont have much info as im also applying for this cycle..maybe previous years candidates can help ..but you can surely call the airlines and thy will tell you if you can travel or not..
good luck !

Call Colorado, they'll most definitely have the best advice for you!

Congrats for the baby and the IV!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys for your responses. I will contact both the airlines and the school and see what they have to say.:xf: