Hep B vaccination

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meillard

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You're fine. I'm in the exact same situation and I just got my first dose like two days ago lol. Though I would be lifelong protected from childhood Hep B vacc, but turned out negative titer. Called my admissions office and they said that you should ideally have your first two done, and then the third will be done at the school.

Might be different for each school so do give your school a quick call about it and confirm. But they won't rescind your acceptance for this.

As long as you have paper work showing you're in the process it should not be an issue

Members don't see this ad :)
same thing happened here. got hepB vaccine when i was like 10. titers showed up negative resistance so just started the series last week. as long as you are in the process of the series you will be fine. i believe you still have to get the titer tho after all is said and done.

No need to worry. I don't think they will rescind your offer just because you are negative for Ab titers. Besides, there's nothing you can do about the time frame between each shots. However, with your personal welfare in mind you definitely want to get started with your shots (if needed) as soon as possible prior to your clinical training.