Here is what my preceptor wrote about me..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbooss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today, my preceptor sent me my intern hours sheet (after six months struggling with her) . She signed it off but she put a note on this papre states that " This person exhibited a total lack of pharmaceutical knowledge and ethics, to such an extent, that his presence was terminated".

I know that she will do such a stupid thing because she was playing arround to not sign my hours since November. I am ok now because I am doing my internship in other places and thanks god, they are real professional and nice with me. But, I still need the hours that I worked at her pharmacy.
Do you thing that would hurt in any aspect with the board of pharmacy?? Should I send it to the board?

Members don't see this ad.

My feeling is, it doesn't worth it, move on and get your hours from the pharmacy your are working now.

By the way, are you male? Just curious, no offend.

Today, my preceptor sent me my intern hours sheet (after six months struggling with her) . She signed it off but she put a note on this papre states that " This person exhibited a total lack of pharmaceutical knowledge and ethics, to such an extent, that his presence was terminated".

I know that she will do such a stupid thing because she was playing arround to not sign my hours since November. I am ok now because I am doing my internship in other places and thanks god, they are real professional and nice with me. But, I still need the hours that I worked at her pharmacy.
Do you thing that would hurt in any aspect with the board of pharmacy?? Should I send it to the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.