Here We Go Again. Woman tape records surgeon in OR via her hair weave....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is said behind your back you were not meant to hear.

Not everyone will like you so dont get mad when the dont.

everyone thinks they are in the top 2.5% of the bell curve.

So many tag lines, so little time to list them. People need to get a life.

Lets flip the coin and start recording patients without there permission, see how that flies. My guess, at some point, the Supreme court will be hearing cases of people being recorded as whether that can be used as evidence in civil trials. If she posts this on social media and it ruins a career can she be held responsible? Its not libel because it was true but the accused has to have some protections dont they?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When did we become a nation of soft whiners?
When we became the richest most powerful nation in the world after WWII, and smugly came to believe it was because of American Exceptionalism and not simply the good fortune to be the last nation left standing with an untouched industrial base.

We've had it so good for so long that everyone who really remembers it being bad is dead.

Reactions: 2 users
When we became the richest most powerful nation in the world after WWII, and smugly came to believe it was because of American Exceptionalism and not simply the good fortune to be the last nation left standing with an untouched industrial base.

We've had it so good for so long that everyone who really remembers it being bad is dead.

Oh I believe in American Exceptionialism. It just needs to be served with a heaping dose of humility.

Just keep your mouth shut in the or and do your job. Then there are no problems.

So I read he was "touching their breasts for no medical reason" and thought maybe he was ruling out breast cancer.

Then I read "drugging, groping and masturbating on a patient" then I was like... ohhhhh..:uhno:

"According to court documents, Dr. Newman told a detective that he had masturbated in a lounge before he treated the patient with shoulder pain and that his semen may have been transferred to her face during the examination."

Oh whew, I was worried for a second that he was a perv or something. This makes me feel so much better...

Reactions: 1 user
Once the woman was physically helpless, unable to open her eyes or speak, Dr. Newman masturbated at her bedside and ejaculated on her face, Ms. Kim told the court. DNA evidence from the woman’s eye and cheek matched the doctor’s DNA profile, the prosecutor said.

The other three women — all 18 to 21 years old — were treated by Dr. Newman in the pediatric area of the emergency room. The prosecutor said there was evidence that he had touched one woman’s breasts while treating her for a cold. He is accused of doing the same to a woman who had complained of a rash on her eyebrows and to another who had complained of a headache after taking a pregnancy test.

ahhhhhhh buddy boy has a serious problem.