Heres To Never Taking The MCAT Again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Steeleer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's easy to say the MCAT was my weakness, however though hours of continued preperation and hard work I am happy to announce I have finally received acceptance to my first choice allopathic medical school. As ecstatic as I am, I remember my struggle with this test and the ideations a lot of you are currently undergoing. I just wanted to create a thread of encouragement to all of you studying, worrying, or strugling where others can come and encourage you rather than tear you down. This isnt a "What are my chances?" or "Where to apply?" thread, this is simply don't give up or stop believing. This is your life to live and your effort can control its outcome. I am living proof. This is just the begining of many obstacles you will overcome. Best of luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Congrats on your first choice :) !

Glad u felt there was a lot of control with the test because a lot of it seems daunting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! I also just got my first acceptance a couple weeks ago! Is in state, but private so I am hoping to hear back from my state schools.

It's easy to say the MCAT was my weakness, however though hours of continued preperation and hard work I am happy to announce I have finally received acceptance to my first choice allopathic medical school.

And now? You get to change your status to: Medical Student (Accepted) - Congrats!!

I'm glad no one asked how you scored. It the end, all that matters is that you accomplished a hurdle and got to finish line. At least one of many finish lines from hereon out. Congrats! Thanks for the words of encouragement for us re-takers.