Hey all you stressed-out premeds!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Depakote

Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Relax...

Virtual Bubble Wrap

Edit:

As we seem to be getting an influx of overly anxious High Schoolers, that mixed with those about to file AMCAS, plus everybody waiting for May 15, stress levels are kind of high. So thought this would help everyone chill out a bit.

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was fun!!
Just in time - got my 12th rejection this afternoon....

Awww...the stupid Websense filter at my work is blocking my undying need for bubble wrap! Apparently bubblewrap is deemed "tasteless" these days. :mad: Damn you, Websense, I'll get back at you someday. Mark my words.

128085240_947e7b9cc1_o.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
That was fun! I want real bubble wrap more often!

That was awesome. I love bubble wrap. The "manic mode" is great :thumbup:.

Thanks for the link! Now I wish that I had some real bubble wrap.

i just got an easter present wrapped in bubble wrap :)
i'll have to give the internet versionn a try later when i run out of the real thing :smuggrin:

I think it's funny that when u get a new sheet, it says "Must Have More"

That was cathartic. I'm really craving some real bubble wrap now. It's more fun if you turn your speakers way up, and get a nice percussive thud with every pop.

feeling slightly better now :)

fricken awesome...best link ever!

Ahh, maniac mode. Priceless stuff. I needed that after a nasty endocrinology test today. When is there time for secondaries? Will I ever.....*pop*...*pop*...all better now...

seems like as good a time as any to bump this...

(someone feel free to pull a ZOMBIE THREAD on me)

Witchcraft!

I ACCUSE YOU OF NECROTHREADMANCY OFF WITH HIS (T)H(R)EAD! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

That was fun!!!!

Now I will proceed to calmly interview myself so I do not notice my lack of interviews.