Hey guys... avatar change!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
TT, I haven't heard of Trypanosoma rangeli before... what does it cause? (scampers off to do some research)

I don't think it causes any sort of pathogenicity. It just kinda... exists... it might prove useful in developing some sort of preventative for the other types of trypanosomes, though.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think it causes any sort of pathogenicity. It just kinda... exists... it might prove useful in developing some sort of preventative for the other types of trypanosomes, though.

Some how I totally missed this post. Very interesting TT. I will have to pull up some journals and read a little bit more about it. Thanks for sharing!!

It is no longer the holidays, so Mr. Sloth's santa hat had to go. Instead, you get a sled dog puppy from when I was in Finland. :D

So cute! Looks like a little polar bear!

Avatar change for a game over at the lounge. I think these WW games are fun and we should do one in the pre-vet forum.

Anyway, I found a picture on web of an Italian Greyhound that looked like Dobby so I was that kind of made my day.

When the game is over will have to find something new..

By the way, does anyone know why my signature wouldn't show up? It never has.

Signatures should only show up once per page. If you scroll through, you should see it at least once...

My avatar will change too at some point. I'm not in a hurry.

My avatar has changed now because of the same game SOV mentioned. Well, that and I'm a big HP nerd!

Members don't see this ad :)
Avatar change for a game over at the lounge. I think these WW games are fun and we should do one in the pre-vet forum.

Anyway, I found a picture on web of an Italian Greyhound that looked like Dobby so I was that kind of made my day.

When the game is over will have to find something new..

By the way, does anyone know why my signature wouldn't show up? It never has.

Dobby is creepy! Must not look at avatar!

Searched for this game in the Lounge. To no avail. Maybe help a little with the rules/the game?

Searched for this game in the Lounge. To no avail. Maybe help a little with the rules/the game?
Here is a link describing the game 'werewolf" (non-SDN version)
http://www.eblong.com/zarf/werewolf.html

on the forum you have to look for threads with "WW" in them or "werewolf"
I have only played once but it was a lot of fun. New game is fully enrolled starting this weekend. If someone moderates (talking to you WTF or Dyachei), I am sure we can have our pre-vet version..

in the lounge they have these themes to make it more interesting.

Recent threads in lounge on the topic:
Current Game
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=884699
Previous Game
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=872130
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=871915&highlight=game+thrones

The last link has a few people explaining the game to me as well.

I read through it earlier today.. but still didn't get it. lol. fail.

basically there are bad guys (wolves) and good guys (villagers). The point is for the villagers to kill the wolves before they kill themselves trying to kill the wolves or the wolves kill them. The key to winning IMO is trust. You can only take people at their word. A wolf can lie and say they are a villager, etc. It's a process of elimination based on suspicion.

Time for things to change. Like, not getting rejected from every school. And changing my avatar. (Even though it's still of a newfie. MY newfie.)

I think it is pretty funny I got 24 people to change their avatars (I think), and no one batted an eye. I mean they are all pictures of dogs, not entirely out of place here.

Mine is NOT my own dog, regardless of what you may think.

Somehow I feel like I need the armor to protect me in my trying times in the next week or two!

Ok changed my avatar for the game as well - although my past avatar was an SBT as well (my SBT) - but this was a bit more fitting.

Mine's not. But it's probably the best representation of a Newf. Daaaaamn, what a gorgeous bitch! :laugh:

Just changed mine to our new addition and I taking a nap :D. He is a Mastiff/Pit mix that we just adopted. He was going to be euthanized for aggression?????:rolleyes: He is the sweetest thing in the whole world and will piddle if you even look at him the wrong way. We are pretty sure he was used as a bait dog because he is only 9 months old and has scars all over his face, chest, and legs :(. The rescue we adopted him from said he was taken from a dog fighting ring... :mad:

His name is Thor and I am completely in love. He thinks he weighs 2 lbs (as you can see by the picture of him napping on me :)), and won't let me boyfriend touch me :laugh:. He gets very jealous lol. I am so in love with him I can't stand it! :love:

I definitely wouldn't encourage the "won't let my boyfriend touch me" behavior...

But, otherwise, cute. Hope you guys share a lot of happy puppy times together. :)

I definitely wouldn't encourage the "won't let my boyfriend touch me" behavior...

But, otherwise, cute. Hope you guys share a lot of happy puppy times together. :)

Yeah, I know, we are working on it lol. He doesn't get mad, he just gets confused and does a funny puppy bark lol. I know it leads to poor behavior so I correct him when he does it, but I still can't help but feel a tad bit special for the second before I stop it ;).

my handsome man. :)

Mine is Disney's Evil Queen muahhahahahah

Heylodeb- he IS a handsome man!

Mine is Disney's Evil Queen muahhahahahah

Heylodeb- he IS a handsome man!

who-put-this-dick-in_1325652254_epiclolcom.jpg

Ok... this is for LissaRae's WW game. Had to find the least effeminate GIF I could (not easy when it comes to Disney)...

This one reminds me of how I feel in the morning when my cat and 2 dogs are trying to wake me up to feed them.

What's with the Disney character avatars? I'm out of the loop :(

quickest avatar change in history.
Last one was quickly disliked so I switched to a softer, sweeter, avatar.
Ok, this one is probably not going to last either.

3rd avatar change of the day. can anyone tell I am home sick with nothing to do.

OK!.... HOW did you get your avatar to be that big? Every time I try anything over their "100x100" bs, it resizes my stuff to a nothing and you can't see the avatar. Then I see people like you and dyachei and twelvetigers with decently sized avatars... what is your secret??

OK!.... HOW did you get your avatar to be that big? Every time I try anything over their "100x100" bs, it resizes my stuff to a nothing and you can't see the avatar. Then I see people like you and dyachei and twelvetigers with decently sized avatars... what is your secret??
Donors get bigger avatars