hey guys question bout acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abcdzain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if you accept and pay the matriculation fee for say LECOM as an example, do you have to withdraw the rest of your apps?

I am on holdfile at alot of places and i am excited i got into lecom, its just that its so cold up there, and getting into NOVA or Bradenton would be so much better, even VCOM, so i was wondering if i pay the 1500 dollars am i signing my soul or can i back out and lose the 1500?

Members don't see this ad.

if you accept and pay the matriculation fee for say LECOM as an example, do you have to withdraw the rest of your apps?

I am on holdfile at alot of places and i am excited i got into lecom, its just that its so cold up there, and getting into NOVA or Bradenton would be so much better, even VCOM, so i was wondering if i pay the 1500 dollars am i signing my soul or can i back out and lose the 1500?
you can definitly back out. DO schools dont even have a may 15 deadline like MD schools do.

You don't need to withdraw any of your applications; you're just saving your seat. If you choose another school to attend later on, you can back out (you should just let the school know you are).